Sunday 15 September 2013

Dawah reflections from Surah As-Saff






All Praises are due to the One who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the way of truth such that it will prevail over every other way of life, and enough is He as a Witness. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon all His Prophets and Messengers, their families, companions, and those who follow them until the Last Day

The idea of this article came up last Saturday, as I was preparing for tajweed class at Islamic Online University. The assignment was Surah Saff. With the little Arabic that we are learning, and by stuttering my way through the makhaarij and the sifat of the letters, I found some gems which I thought I would share. This though is only a reflection from a dawah point of view, as a brother told me a few days back "The best book on dawah is available in the market, and it is called the Quran. We should learn it, and live it and learn how to preach from it."


sumber dari: islamicexperiences.com

No comments:

Post a Comment