Sunday 4 May 2014

Easy & Productive Memorization of Surah Ar Rahman





Which of the favors of your lord will you deny?


As salamu aleycum wr wb everyone,

I was extremely excited and confident before I started memorizing Surah Ar -Rahman, I had previous knowledge that this surah consisted of a refrain that repeats itself 31 times and I was like yeahhh…! :) this one is going to be no biggie! because I have 31 verses memorized already.

The reality was far from the above outburst of enthusiasm – the refrain is what makes it tough – as you memorize you get confused because there is so much repetition of a single verse.

I devised this table to make it easy for me – where by I will ensure effectively learning the rough translation from Quran.com plus memorizing this beautiful Surah – I am also studying it’s tafseer this Ramadan (if you are interested check out http://www.linguisticmiracle.com/).

I sincerely pray this benefits everyone who wants to memorize Surah Ar-Rahman. Follow this table and I pray Allah makes it easy for you – ameen.



sumber dari: ashshams.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment