Friday 15 November 2013

Acquaintance of Allah is the gist of religion






If you are glorifying Allah and you read the following Ayah:

"While Allah has created you and what you make!"
[Surat As-Saffat, 96]
 
You will search for the complement of this Ayah to get the full meaning of it and you will find the following:

"He said:" Worship you that which you (yourselves) carve?While Allah has created you and what you make!"
[Surat As-Saffat, 95-96]

Thus, you will say: the context of this verse is warning against the idolatry.

"He said:" Worship you that which you (yourselves) carve?While Allah has created you and what you make!"
[Surat As-Saffat, 95-96]

If you know Allah and glorify Him, and you read the following Ayah:
“He cannot be asked questioned as to what He does, while they will be questioned.”
[Surat al Anbiaa, 23]

 You will say: He cannot be questioned as to what He does because of His Justice that silences the mouths, but if you do not know Him, you will say: Because of His Might, who can question Him? What a difference between the two meanings.
 
Hence, the glorification is the exaltation, and this cannot be without the knowledge, because of that, the knowledge about Allah is the core of the religion, as the Prophet (p.b.u.h) said:

[ Acquantance of Allah is the core of my religion, the love is my basis, the longing is my vehicle, and the remembrance of Allah is my companion, the poverty is my pride, the contentment is my extend, the certainty is my strength, knowledge is my weapon, poverty is my garb, contentment is my gain, and my joy is satisfied by the prayer].


 The acquaintance of Allah is the core of the religion that makes the acquaintance of Allah is our moral capital.



sumber dari: nabulsi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment